1) Tutor2help will only use your personal information to:
a. Help us to provide you our products and services.
b. Improve our service.
c. Inform you of products you have indicated an interest in.
d. Inform you about additional services.
e. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or required by law.
2) Tutor2help provides you the option to alter your personal data, including changing your preference, password, phone number, etc.
3) Users are themselves responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords and in any case the password must not be given to anyone. However, if the account is shared by other people with the user then the user will be responsible for any actions executed by them. Users who use public computer or mobile devices must logout their account successfully after the completion of the session. If a user at any point of time identifies theft regarding the Tutor2Help account, they must notify the customer support center at the earliest so that appropriate action can be taken well in time. Tutor2Help reserves the right of putting any account on standby or on hold anytime with or without any notification to the user in order to protect its partners and itself from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Tutor2Help is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Tutor2Help or by the automated processes of Tutor2Help.
4) There are various offers running in Tutor2Help website and each of the offers has some terms and conditions attached to it. Please read the terms and conditions related to offers here before making any claim of offers. Some of our offers are automated process so our representative won't be able to help you.
5) We use additional information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
6) If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed.
8) Once payment has been made, further Refund, full or partial, is at the total discretion of www.tutor2help.com
9) Payments which are made before login won't appear in the individual transaction reports since we won't be able to catch the user if it is done before login.
10) Partners request acceptance is completely based on Tutor2Help's decision and accepted partners may be kept on hold due to various reasons. Currency settings of the partners will be done one time and it cannot be edited further. Though depending on volume of business we can increase or decrease credit limit.
* Note for INR currency user - you will be quoted in INR but if you wish to pay and not use credit then your INR quotation will be converted to $ terms when you are paying. We review our in place system exchange rate every month but obviously there would be mismatch with going exchange rate.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us at email@example.com. All rights reserved by Prospect Educational Services Private Limited.